Saturday, December 8, 2012

Under the Mistletoe...

Kiss and Tell

Standing under the mistletoe had me wondering .... Wondering about all the boys I've kissed since my first kiss ...

I was in 10th grade and a boy named Chip, I guess an appropriate name back in those days... Kissed me on the back of his minibike. Something I always wanted, a minibike, but my dad said "no it was to dangerous" I'm thinking now after a second divorce ... No more dangerous then men! Well, I got a ring from my dad and my first kiss from a boy!
And my Dad.... he could have warned me a little bit more about the danger of boys!!!!

I can't help but wonder about the number of boys I've kissed over the years. Kissing takes chemistry and when you find a compatible kisser it's quite lovely. At my age I've been looking for that "Last first kiss".

Being single, in my 50's, and still kissing the boys keeps me youthful.
I may not be on the back of a minibike anymore, but I'm thinking I need to put kissing on the back of a motorcycle on my bucket list!!! Maybe, I just may come full circle and that motorcycle kiss someday may just be my "last first kiss"!

Do you remember your first kiss?
Have you had your last first kiss?

In Awe of a great kisser ....
And I personally know one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment