Monday, December 10, 2012

17,500 Extra ?

No Cookies Worth It!!!

And it starts...
The goodies or shall I say crap we start eating for the next four weeks!
I already feel the " fluffiness" of the white flour, sugar and alcohol.
This merry season to feel jolly, is making me crazy already.

Like I need to go out of my way to consume extra non productive calories...

I realized the other morning as I stepped on my scale and thought OMG... Two parties can put on five pounds that fast ( water retention I hope)
It hit me...and I thought "No cookie is worth an hour of my time!!!"

All the working out at the gym to burn off a cookie of two just doesn't seem worth the time anymore ...

I saw this saying on Facebook this morning
"The key to healthy eating is not eating any food that has a commercial" well said Mr Smarty Pants!

So if I truly put on five extra pounds then I consumed an extra 17,500 calories in two days ... Really? give me a break !!!

You can go away Now.... holiday food

How much weight can you gain overnight?

Just wondering if I'm the only one?

No comments:

Post a Comment