Thursday, December 20, 2012

Reflections of Reflecting Back on life!

The Beauty of Reflections

I was reflecting back on the people I have met in 2012, my lessons, the gifts I received from my new friends as well as old ones, I am in awe of this past year!

It made me wonder about reflections... And reflecting back on life. Not living in the past, but receiving and growing by reflecting on the past.

I meet some wonderful new people in 2012 it was my best year for personal growth on many levels.

I lost a friend to "choice" she choose to walk way, I choose to grow in Love... Waiting for her return...

I had a "break up" ... A life lesson in Self Love and honoring Me!

I "hit bottom" at one point, a place I had to go in order to be at the incredible place I am now.
For that I am extremely grateful ...

I joined a dating sight for the first and last time.... What I learned was acceptance of others...and that's where I found self love!

I found that amazing Love, which I have searched for my whole life...
Self Love...
What a journey that was...

I followed my passion for Living life filled with Love, Awe and Wonder. That passion allowed me to travel, meet incredible people, and learn more about myself and the world around me than ever before.

This year I signed a contract to publish a book... Not even sure how that happened... Except I followed my dream... I loved, I was in Awe and I wondered more about Life then ever before...

As I continue to reflect on some amazing people, places and experiences I am looking forward to what 2013 has in store..
Maybe More!!!

Have you sat quietly and reflected on this past year? You will be amazed at the blessings you will find...

Here are a few of mine....
(Old and New in no particular order)

Pam, Patti, Stella, Chuck, Addie, Patty, Deb, Cyndi, Diane , Corrine, Jimmy, Ginger, Clark, Jim, Joanne, Ken, Donna, Ray, Brad, Cindy, Marvin, Roger, Doug, Sharon, Bob, Jodi, Carla, Nick, Jon, Kate, Mark, Karolyn, Sue, MaryBeth, George, Nicole, Lisa, Cher, and the year ended with a special treat, Michael...
And that's just to name a few....

What a gift I have received this past year!

In Awe of my blessings...




No comments:

Post a Comment