Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thinking of You...

Morning Friend

Thinking of you
and your sorrow
as I woke up
thinking about my tomorrow...
Poetry seems to flow,
when life's uncertainly comes
and I don't know...
I have tears and fears for what was shared
A private matter
As you know
Sharing Gods love as it flows...
A hopeless place
Wanting to fix
Wanting to love
Wanting to help this case...
Tears flow
As I don't know
What to do to make it better
For me and for you...
Your loss
My fear
All our love
over all the years.
I'm here for you
And I know the same is true
For me from you...
Please pray
For what's at hand
And believe with me
It's all in Gods perfect plan...
This lesson, one of trust and faith
Because God promises
He won't give us more
than we can take...
I love you Cyndi
Amy 12.3.12

In Love and Awe of the gift of Friendship over all these years ...



No comments:

Post a Comment