Friday, December 14, 2012

The Gift I Opened

The Gift I Gave Myself...

I've come to realize my gift to myself this past year was learning many life lessons from others.... And opening the gifts I have received from them...

This saying came to me a few months ago ...
"My past is not my future but it has taught me to live in the present"

To be able to live in the present is another gift I have given myself this year.

When I look back at all my connections with others and allow myself to understand the depth and timing of each connection, I am amazed at what I have learned....

Here are a few lessons I have personally learned from others that have crossed my life path over the past several years...

What did "They" Teach Me?
To honor myself
To accept myself
To love myself
To free myself
To forgive myself
To find my authentic Self
To be honest with myself

What I found in myself was...
My Truth, personal acceptance, love, Awe, wonder, an authentic Centeredness, living in the moment and more love for others and myself then I ever thought possible.

The Gift... Self Awareness!

What non tangible gift have you given yourself this year?

In Awe of the one true Love,
Self Love...


No comments:

Post a Comment