Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Sugar Plum Fairy Danced in My Head!

Intentions

My intentions were good
But may be misunderstood
I intended to eat Less
But got myself in a mess
Two days later
Cookies and such
I found myself I had eaten to much
Looking forward to the gym
I couldn't wait to spin
Why do holidays do this to us?
As we over eat, we make such a fuss
Those sugar plums
that dance in my head
Next time I'll leave them instead!
Give me fish, give me veggies
Give me food that is healthy and such
I feel better when I don't eat so much!
Some judge their holidays
By what the scale may say
Some use their ribs to
guide there extra display..
I say there's always another day
It's what's in our heart
that makes the difference anyway
Off to the gym
Off to my class
On dancer
On prancer
To work off my ass...

A weider 12.26.10 6:00 am

No comments:

Post a Comment