Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Silenced...

Silenced ...

I've been silenced by the tragedy last week in Newtown CT. I'm not sure how to process what happened, my mind goes into shutdown mode, a denial of sorts I guess. I'm not one to read the paper or even watch much TV. Not because I don't care about what's happening in the world because I do. I guess sometimes the sad events of this world affect me in away I would rather not have to think about. I pray for all the families that have lost loved ones... This whole country has been affected in a way that I pray will change for the good.

Heaven received its share of little angels last week, we received a lesson on living in the moment and loving in the moment...knowing no hour is guaranteed.

My heart breaks for the lost lives of this sickening tragedy.

Love someone today ... In spite of any "stuff" you may be holding on to.

Live TODAY ...
LOVE today
BE Present Today...

Sending my love warmth and peace to Newtown CT....


No comments:

Post a Comment