Sunday, December 2, 2012

People Who Need People...

"First Be A Person
Who Needs People"

I woke up this morning thinking about
People ... One of my favorite songs came to mind from the 1960's
Barbara Streisand's "People"

I'm a people who needs people and I feel like one of the luckiest people in the world!

I love connection, I love people... I stopped to give my best friend a hug at work yesterday... What I saw was women who was alive and vibrant in the presence of people ... I too am one of those people ... Other people bring me alive, their energy, their spirit, their passions, all bring a sense of love and oneness to my life and my heart... Some may not understand, some too blinded to care outside themselves, and others searching only for their destination missing the beauty of People on their journey through life...

For me I'm a people who needs people and I AM one of the luckiest people in the world!!!

Those precious lyrics....

"People who need people
Are the luckiest people in the world
Were children needing other children
And yet letting our grown-up pride
Hide all the need inside
Acting more like children than children
Lovers
Are very special people
They're the luckiest people in the world
With one person,
One very special person
A feeling deep in your soul
Says you are half now you're whole
No more hunger and thirst
But first be a person who needs people
People, people who need people
Are the luckiest people in the world."

Remember to FIRST be a person who needs people...

Loving the Awe and Wonder of People...


No comments:

Post a Comment