Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Seasons of Our Life....

The Seasons of Life

Looking all around me,
I've lived through many seasons.
The Springtime of my life..
Renewing myself
Growth from within
Excitement of the unknown
Spring!
The summertime of my life..
Smiles, warmth, embracing life
A feeling of love,
A feeling of wholeness
A feeling of being free
Summer...
The fall time of my life
Brings me joy
Expressing life through vivid colors
Embracing the old,
looking forward to the new
Seeing the abundance
of life all around...
The love deep within
The smiles and the grin
Fall...
The wintertime of my life
Cold, beautiful, breathtaking
Dark, peaceful, calming
Loney, growth, refining
Winter...
We all have seasons in life..
Which will you choose?
Where will you live?
How will you grow?
In this season of your life...

AmyW 12.16.10 5:49am
(Copyright)

Picture compliments of:
http://photocompetition.upclive.com

1 comment: