Sunday, December 9, 2012

Friends Are Gifts...

Gifts Everywhere!

It's the Christmas season, a time to give.... a time to receive. I've come to realize there are gifts everywhere...
It is up to us whether or not we receive them, truly open them and enjoy them...

The unseen gift of people, connections, and friendships are gifts often missed by some.

I was reminded this weekend the precious gift of friends. Old friends and new friends.... Friends are priceless, acceptance of others, unconditional love and the authentic embrace of one another is a gift to be opened daily.

I have friends I have known for 47 years... And friends I've only just met... All are gifts to be cherished.

They say...
" People come into your life for a Reason, a Season, or a Lifetime... "

I say...
"No matter the length of time someone is in your life, embrace everyone as a precious gift."

Remember...
Not all gifts fit, not all gifts work with your decor, and not all gifts are what you asked for...

But...
Having an appreciation and open heart to receiving and accepting ALL people makes the difference.

I have been blessed to receive an unbelievable amount of friendships in my lifetime... Not all are perfect, I've made mistakes, but this I know without a doubt...
Each and every person I have ever met has been a precious Gift to me
and for everyone who has ever touched my life I am eternally grateful...

There are Gifts everywhere you look!

It's time to start opening more Gifts,
Who will you connect with today?

And to my new gift, my Book Mentor Sharon, thank you for giving me the gift of your friendship, laughter, and encouragement....

In Awe of the Wonder of Loving People
And laughing together....






No comments:

Post a Comment