Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Bloom ....

Full Bloom

I waited so long to be watered
sat dry for so many years.
Yearning for a tender touch,
And Music that would bring tears…
I see the "Full bloom" now
The beauty of its care
All I needed was someone
who could teach me to dare...
You allowed me to be
Encouraged me to see
And showed me how to be me......
Your gentle touch,
Encouraging words
that poured out of that heart
of yours
Allowed me, this "Full Bloom"
As Its beauty sat waiting for someone to enter my room.
This Christmas was the perfect time
to see my heart’s desire
Its blossom now Full bloom
Filled with Love that many
may admire.
As I flourish and grow
I reap the blessings of what I sow.
It took someone to believe in me, someone to care,
Someone I love
and will always hold dear...
You helped me to nurture this
"Full Bloom"
You showed me how to water it
through all the tears
And its beauty
was brought back to life
after so many dying years...
The you of yesterday,
the me of today
Seeing in myself what you shared
during that faithful year...
This Christmas plant
come back to life
a bud, a blossom, now a "Full Bloom"
all because you showed me
It was I that always had it
when I entered the room....

Aweider Rewrite 12.25.12©
Original written 12.25.10 3:30 pm ©


No comments:

Post a Comment