Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Try Walking In Someone Else's Shoes...

I'm Not Cinderella!

I realized last night when I looked at one of my closest friends shoes just how tiny her feet were!
I couldn't help but want to
"walk in her shoes" or at least try them on...

What I realized is no one can truly ever walk in someone else's shoes...
There are too many differences...

Over the years I wanted "others" to understand the pain I went through in a situation I was in... Only to realize no one can truly understand someone else's trials... It took years to let go of that desire of someone understanding...

And here I am today, seeing a life metaphor first hand with a friend and her tiny little feet ...

Life is good! Walking in your own shoes is even Better!!!!

Loving the Wonder of it All....

No comments:

Post a Comment