Friday, April 27, 2012

"Grand" Motherhood

Years of Motherhood Is Grand...

It's been nearly 30 years ago I became a mother for the first time.
30 years have slipped by with a blink of an eye. Two children later, now two adults and one very empty nest.

I've come to realize the joy of being a mother has passed.
I know I will always be mother, but the mommy stage of motherhood is over. It's been over for years, that's not a bad thing, it's the realization of time passing by so quickly, years changing us into who we are today, and the knowledge of knowing we did the best we knew how to do.

Motherhood, especially those first five years, were years I will never forget and I will always cherish.

My next stage as I move forward, will be a grandmother or perhaps it will be a "Grand motherhood".
A stage that just maybe Grand, knowing what I now know from the gift of wisdom as I have aged...

Mommy, mom, mother, than a "Grand"mother : )

Life is Grand, so embrace each season as life changes into the next season as time continues to move on...

Life keeps me wondering!

No comments:

Post a Comment