Sunday, April 29, 2012

Moving Back In...

Moving Back In

I can't say she's moving back home but I can say she's moving back in.
A two month transitional period for my daughter and her husband as they move from Buffalo back to Rochester for Tim's fellowship.

So I get to have my daughter live with me for two months....

No longer a mommy and me relationship, but a relationship of adult child and mother.

It's been years since we've lived together, I am truly looking forward to the next two months, a special time, special memories, special moments with my adult daughter.

And if you're reading this Nicole, there's no expectations, you will have all the space you need, I love you very much and the "momma"
is very happy that you're back home for a few months...

Loving my beautiful daughter!

1 comment: