Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Laughter And Weight Loss...

Laughter To lose Weight!

After realizing I love to laugh, I decided to research some benefits of laughter. What I found on the Internet was this....

"The effects of laughter and exercise are very similar," says Wilson. "Combining laughter and movement is great for your heart rate. William Fry, A pioneer in laughter research claimed it took ten minutes on a rowing machine for his heart rate to reach the level it would after just one minute of hearty laughter. And laughter appears to burn calories, also. According to Maciej Buchowski, a researcher from Vanderbilt University. It turned out that 10-15 minutes of laughter burned 50 calories."....

So if we laughed 8 hours a day we would burn 1600 calories...
Now that's my kind of work out!!

Wondering if I could find someone who could make me laugh all the time? Well, most of the time, I don't want to loss to much weight! ; )

What makes you laugh? This makes me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment