Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Dreamer Dreaming...

The Dreamer Dreaming...

I use to dream a lot... Now, not so much when I am asleep, but more often when I am awake...

Lately I dream about life, passions, yearnings and desires...
Many of those dreams I dream about, I share them with friends, I put them out into the universe, I talk to God about them...

I'm understanding the power of "speaking life into life" thats nothing new. Many wise philosophers over the years have spoke about living life.

In scripture, Jesus says:
"Speak things that are not, as though they were " one of my favorite quotes in the bible.
Jesus also called the dead to life,
When he spoke life into Lazarus, Lazarus came out of the dark tomb into the light and became Alive once again...

Is it time for you to came back to life?

You don't have to be dead to realize you can speak life into yourself or someone else.
"Speaking life" is a metaphor for being present to living...

"Life, at an awakening level of being present to the joy and blessings of what we have to experience right in front of us NOW"

Dreaming about life, coming back to life, embracing life are all part of life..
It's called "Living" life...

What are your dreams? Are you living them? Are you embracing your life Today?

Keep on dreaming and enjoy your life, as all your dreams come true...

Dreaming of Love, Awe, and Wonder.

1 comment:

  1. my

    dreams are pretty much non-existing

    Love Gail...Happy Trails

    ReplyDelete