Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Natural Flow

Crossroads

I'm finding myself at a crossroad...
Making a decision I'd prefer not to make and yet making it to allow myself to move forward...

Ever know that something feels so right but you just can't move forward with it and something seems to be stopping its natural flow...

It's like a beautiful stream of water just flowing naturally... When we get in the way of it and step in the middle of the stream we change it's natural flow... We force it to go around us changing its path.

Even when we place others in its path, people in our lives are like huge rocks placed into the stream. It changes the natural flow of its path...

So it has me wondering about the natural flow of life... How much is life naturally flowing if we keep using rocks in the form of excuses and people, and drop them in the middle of our naturally flowing life's stream?

So my crossroad doesn't feel natural, it's flow uncomfortable, the timing just does not feel right...and yet, I have to move forward!

Wondering how to naturally flow forward ....

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete