Monday, April 9, 2012

Just One?

"Just One"

I love traveling and even by myself!
This "bucket list road trip" has been beyond anything I could have asked for.

I was reluctant getting in my car both ways. I knew coming I would spend time with wonderful friends. Then heading home I thought would be very difficult, but today proved to be anything but difficult...

Yet again, wonderful surprises awaited me.

I believe not having any expectations
has been one of the blessings of all the blessings I have received along the way.

Today I met 2 couples, the first one were two women traveling together who said they were teachers and they were. But come to find out the were also nuns with a calling to "resurrect" the environment...
I story I can't wait to hear and write more about.

The second, a lovey couple, a husband and wife with a love story for each other and the South...

So as I ordered my tickets, room reservations, and ask to be seated at a restaurant, people would say to me
"Just One?" at first it bothered me, but by the time my day ended I realized
"Just One" was a great way to be, after all being "just one" gave me an opportunity to meet some very interesting people!

In AWE of what's out there in this big world of ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment