Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Limitless Sky!

A Limitless Sky....

It was time to head back north after 11 days in the south. Sights, sounds, experiences all locked away in my memory.

Memories which were priceless.

Biking on the beach, seeing dolphins with old friends to walking in the fields of Virginia with the sites and sounds of our historical past with new friends.

All experiences I am grateful for. I feel a sense of peace and contentment as I head back into the known. Having stepped out into the unknown on my own with this "bucket list road trip" I can only imagine what the future holds as I follow my dreams.

Do you dream? Do you follow those dreams?

Today as was driving through West Virginia the clouds in the sky were breathtaking and I thought...
" If I could just follow this beautiful sky, it's limitless, just like my dreams!"

Wondering were my dreams will take me next....

1 comment:

  1. hooray for you and your dreama...love gail...HAPPY TRAILS

    ReplyDelete