Sunday, April 8, 2012

Please Do Not Make Me Turn Around

Please Don't Make Me Turn Around!

It was my last bike ride on the beach before heading back home....We had taken a number of beach bike rides all week long. The longest was five hours, today's was two... But two very magical hours.

As we rode into the wind I knew once I turned around that was it, it meant I was heading back up north soon, it meant it was my last ride on the beach for a very long while... I truly didn't want to turn around...

I knew there was an end in sight but if I kept riding maybe, just maybe my ride wouldn't end!

But what was in store was something I never imagined. A school of dolphins, 20 plus as far as we could see, adult and babies swimming side by side it was an awesome sight!

I am so thankful that I didn't want to turn around today... Had I turned around sooner, I would have missed one of the most magical sights of my life, which may only come once in a lifetime!!!

In awe of Gods perfect Timing....

1 comment:

  1. DOLPHINS!!! Wow what an awesome sight! Looks like you've had an amazing trip :)

    ReplyDelete