Monday, August 6, 2012

The Eyes Are Talking....

The Eyes Talk Are You Listening ?

I passed two strangers on my walk this morning and I was brought to tears by both...
What I saw in both people through their eyes was amazing ...

A men in a motorized wheelchair couldn't speak but his eyes spoke to me .. As I smiled and said hello his Beautiful Bright Blue eyes pierced my heart I know there was a wonderful life looking at me but I also knew it was a life lived in silence...
A very moving moment for me...

The second person that touched me with her eyes was an elderly women pushing a wired cart filled with her things and a few groceries on top, almost as if she was homeless ( I don't believe she was) as I came up from behind her I touched her arm and said good morning... When she turned my way her big brown eyes were filled with Love and joy I sensed a peace all around her... I felt her joy flow through her to me...

It was in the eyes of strangers that spoke to me this morning... A gentle voice heard by looking into the eyes of someone I did not know.

Take a moment today and make eye contact with someone and listen to what they have to say ....

In wonder of awe...

No comments:

Post a Comment