Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy Birth Day To Me !

The Birth Day

We all have one, the day of our birth..
That dreaded Birth Day for many...Dreaded only to some, especially over 25...

Twenty Five seems to be that last year of moving from childlike youth to "there's no turning back from adulthood now!"
I seem to remember myself and even my daughter being shocked as "we" turned 25... Wondering, where did the years go? And realizing at that point maybe Santa really didn't exist and the carrot I thought the Easter Bunny nibbled on, maybe, just maybe it was my dad!

The other reality that seem to hit around that same age was my parents really didn't know "everything," as I had previously thought.
Hence, that wonderful Wisdom that comes along with aging.

Well today is my Birth Day, the day I was birthed into this world, the day God wanted me to start this one life I've been given, and at my age I don't plan on wasting anymore time ...

Here I come world it's a new day, a new Birth Day for me ... It's time to live.... Really Live! I'm feeling
Very Blessed that today, starts another year to learn, to love, to embrace this incredible life I have been given....

My age today, unlike when I turned 25, no longer matters... It's life, the love for life, life lesson and embracing each moment of everyday that I am truly grateful for.
The precious lives I meet each day are truly God given gifts, I open and enjoy daily!
What an amazing birthday gift to receive...

Happy "My" Birth Day to me.... : ) and a special Happy Birth Day to my sweet friend Karen!

Loving Wonder....

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birth Day back at you, older one! Because, truly, an hour can make ALL the difference.

    God certainly knew what he was doing on August 4, 1958!! He created TWO wonderful women that day!

    Let those blessings just keep on keepin' on!!

    Living my life with joy, beauty, peace, and happiness all around me. With a child like wonderment in my eyes.

    May this day be "best birthday ever" for both of us!

    Happy Birthday, my dear friend.

    The Redhead

    ReplyDelete