Sunday, August 26, 2012

Daisy and Oscar Need Love Too...

Daisy And Oscar

A visit to Lollypop Farm always brings me to tears. Spending time with my daughter yesterday was a treat, so when she suggested to visit Lollypop Farm I thought why not!

Well, I now know why not... Because of dogs like Daisy and Oscar. Two of the sweetest dogs I've ever seen. They came in together and should leave together. They were so bonded with each other it was adorable.

If you're looking for a dog or two consider these two sweethearts...
Not once did either bark during our visit, even with all the noise around them.

If you're wondering why I didn't come home with Daisy and Oscar its because I have a dog, her name is Gracie. She is adorable to! So for now Daisy and Oscar will be thought of fondly and hoped they are adopted soon!

In wonder...

1 comment:

  1. This makes me so sad! I wish I could...we already have Our dog, Jake. You can see the bond they share in your picture. I'm hoping someone sees your post, ans says, "Why not?!". Best, Cheryl Simonetti Kuttner

    ReplyDelete