Monday, August 27, 2012

Memories

Memories ....

One of my favorite things to do when my children were small was to
"create memories."

Memories are priceless. Life is filled with memories. Ones we choose to keep and those we may need to forget.

For me, the memories of Keuka Lake and the family cottage holds most of my childhood memories. I was fortunate enough to have a cottage to go to my entire life...

It's been a few years since my parents decided to sell, do to their age. Yesterday, I went back to the cottage for the first time in those four years.

The property landscape is different, families all creating their own new memories. But there it was, memories of the fire pit and the old row boat with the name Nicole.

Memories, beautiful memories to be cherished always...

What are some of your favorite memories?

In wonder ...

No comments:

Post a Comment