Sunday, August 5, 2012

Funny Funny Father...

I Love My Father...

I've written about his one liners before but they don't seem to stop!
I find my dad funnier and funnier as he continues to age.

We were all in the car driving home from dinner and there was an awesome sky!!! I knew I needed a picture and we were on the back roads. I decided to slow down (there were no cars in sight, remember country roads) and as the driver, I took a picture of the sky.... My dad said from the back seat... " doesn't picture taking fall under no texing while driving?" I'm laughing now just thinking about the sincerity of how it was said...I just adore him!

And if that wasn't cute enough my sister was complaining about her new job and the lack of time she has to go to the gym, she has put a few pounds on, and my dad said
"Do more push aways" push away from the table!! I just laughed... Yet again I was amazed at his cleverness.
I am so blessed to have such a funny dad!!

Got the picture and a great laugh!!!

In awe of wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment