Friday, August 3, 2012

More of Everything...

More of Everything...

Words to a song I recently heard rang true for me ...

"The more you know, the more you feel, the more you'll understand !"
Howie day

I thought how true!!! So many stop learning, stop living, stop experiencing life.... I'm not sure why ..
Maybe life in general gets overwhelming. I know it did for me at one time.

I was helped along the way by people (my angels) that encouraged me to open my eyes to the beautiful life all around me ....
And encouraged me to be in a place of connection not separation...

"The more I became aware, the more I became Aware!"

It's been an awesome journey walking in the light, feeling the love, the warmth that surrounds me daily and seeing life clearly through the eyes of Love and connection...

It was a matter of wanting to experience MORE...

More of Everything !!!

In Love in Awe and in Wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment