Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Reflections In Life

Reflections

What a beautiful word... Reflections

There is something about the sound of the word reflections and its meaning...

Reflections
(according to definitions.net)
*the act of reflecting or the state of being reflected.
*the return of light, heat, or sound after striking a surface.
*a fixing of the thoughts on something; careful consideration.

So reflections are both tangible and intangible. Those reflections you see and those you feel and reflect back on...

I am reminded of reflections in my travels this past year and all the beautiful sights I have been blessed to see... Sedona was one of them. Even more amazing than the sights were the people I have met along the way. As I reflect upon the memories, their beauty will live forever in my heart....

In wonder of life's reflections

No comments:

Post a Comment