Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Brain Is On Circuit Overload...

Circuit Overload

I realized yesterday on occasion, I shut down from circuit overload. All the stimulation from technology and information coming at me sometimes is just too much!

Verizon has a new advertisement out for a All in One phone... everything you can possibly want to do, this new phone does. The commercial itself overwhelms me!

I am convinced we are not wired for all this new technology and all this information at our fingertips! Not to mention we may be able to do things fast but we don't even give ourselves time to process information before something else is entering our gray matter!

And if your not sure what gray matter is, here's a definition:
"Grey matter is made up of neuronal cell bodies. The grey matter includes regions of the brain involved in muscle control, sensory perception such as seeing and hearing, memory, emotions, and speech." Wikipedia

So although the newer generation is keeping up so far, I think the baby boomers will continue to, on occasion,
Shut down due to circuit overload!

Oh, and by the way, how many phone numbers on your phone Do you know? I thought so .....

Just Wondering


No comments:

Post a Comment