Friday, August 24, 2012

Enough Is Enough Already....

Enough Already!

The word Enough always fascinates me...
What is enough?
How much is enough?
When is enough, enough?
Enough is one of those endless words that when said Enough times makes you start wondering about the word itself...
Enough is enough!
So this morning I was over thinking about my life and my connections...
One in particular.... And I thought Enough already!!! I know it's something I must let go, I've been told to let it go, I know I must let it go and there it was that thought...
Enough already!

So that strange little word "Enough"
is a powerful word to be used to move you past something that you may be stuck thinking about ...
And when you are, remember to say
"Enough is Enough already!"

That should help for now, until you start spending too much time in your own head again... You'll know when Enough is Enough already!

In awe and wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment