Friday, August 24, 2012

Golfing Again Makes Me Happy!!!

I Got Golf Today!!!!

After 7 long months of recuperation from neck surgery .... I decided to swing my clubs this week!!! And I wasn't even swinging at anyone! : )

It felt so good getting back on the golf course... There's something about golf I love... I don't love " those darn men" who take the game so seriously ... Cause seriously, it's just a game and you're not Tiger Woods!!!

Anyhow, to play with people who enjoy the game makes me Happy!!!
And to be able to challenge myself to be better every game also makes me Happy!! And to know its between me and the golf ball makes me even happier!
So there you have it.... I love to golf!
And today I got to golf!!!
I'm Happy....

In love with the game...

1 comment:

  1. Your excitement for the sport is a little infectious, Amy! :D I’m already a fan myself though, which reminds me I haven’t played in the past weeks. Earning a living really takes up my time. >.< I’m really itching to swing my golf club along with throwing away all the stress. I hope we can compete if we’ll be given a chance to meet. Like you, it satisfies me to play with people who don’t see golf as a boring sport. :D

    ReplyDelete