Thursday, August 16, 2012

Connecting Makes A Difference!!!

Little Kids With Big Hearts!

I find most of us over 50 still feel like little kids... Well, not quite like a little kid but young none the less...

I seem to meet more wonderful people who are "mature" ok "old" but young at heart... And have big hearts at that!

I find most people are truly special and even those who may seem difficult to love are still lovable, if given the chance to be loved!

Being single, out in the world today isn't my favorite place to be, but the experience of meeting and connecting to people for me is priceless... Connection to others is a gift I open daily and for me it's Christmas everyday when I am able to connect to someone new!

I hope to reconnect with the women I wrote "All Life Matters" about tomorrow... I don't know if she will show up or not but I know I will!

Getting to know People, and touching a life in any way or making a connection of two souls, for me makes my heart sing... La La La : ) that's my life line, my heart beats to a different song, a song I wish everyone could hear...

Take the time today to connect with someone, it's a life changing experience and you will be blessed!

In awe of wonder....

No comments:

Post a Comment