Thursday, August 23, 2012

Lessons All Around and Up Above

A Lesson To Be Learned

Every situation, every person along the way and every thing we pass by on our journey in life has a lesson to be learned!

So many life experiences good, bad, pleasant or ugly are all placed in our life to be learn from.

Too many people focus on the negative feelings instead of taking away a positive life learning experience.

No matter how difficult someone or something maybe, there can always be good that comes from it! It may not seem that way at the time, but looking back ( for a brief moment) and realizing where you are today in the present and being aware of your personal growth is one way of being self taught... Teaching yourself to be positive, being present to your blessings and to embrace the gift given each one of us... The gift of life!

I saw the moon last night, it was a beautiful crescent moon... For some reason it captivated me for a fleeting moment ... Being an overcomer I tend to see life through different eyes than I have in the past. The moon was beautiful and what I saw was a full moon... but being present to the moment I was able to see the beauty of a piece of the moon that shined as bright as the suns reflection...

A moment in time for me not to let life pass me by without embracing the beauty that surrounds me ... Being aware of the wonder of the crescent moon at my age... Just amazing!!!

Life is always worth living in...
Love Awe and Wonder!

Photo Credit: Joseph Grunske

No comments:

Post a Comment