Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Moon To The Left The Sun To The Right...

The Moon To The Left
The Sun To The Right...

The benefits of a small plane...if you are aware, you will miss nothing!

I looked to the right and saw a beautiful sunset, all different shades of red and oranges filled the sky. As I turned to my left there was a breathtaking blue and purple sky complete with a full moon!

Seeing the awe of life and not missing out on the wonder of the journey filled with love is a blessing for me....

This flight was another metaphor for my life. Truly being aware of the beauty that surrounds me ... It reminded me of a scripture verse

"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it." (Isaiah 30:21 NIV)

Follow that voice... And walk towards a life filled with Love, Awe and Wonder....

1 comment:

  1. absolutely beautiful pictures....
    and beautiful thoughts....
    from a beautiful person :) :) :)

    Ken

    ReplyDelete