Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Lives We Touch

The Lives We Touch....

I stand amazed at the lives we touch, without even knowing!
Recently I realized there were several people who shared with me about something I did for myself and how it was an inspiration to them and it encouraged them to have the same strength!

I was shocked to think my own actions, and by following my own dreams would have been an inspiration to someone else, as they watched me from afar... and apparently it was...

What a neat place to be. A place of creating and following your own path and dream in life, not even realizing others are watching... And they too, wanting to create a similar path...

It was eye opening for me this week, my own insecurities were perceived as strength by others. Perhaps, no, for sure what I thought all along to be a weakness of my own, truly has been a gift, my own strength from within that has driven me to a place called encouragement, not only of myself but just as important for others ...

Have you ever just believed in yourself enough to realize it was an inspiration for someone else?

The lives we touch...without even knowing!
In Awe of life, in Awe of others...

No comments:

Post a Comment