Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Love All Around

Love doesn't have to include another person, although there's nothing like being in love...

Life shares love daily,
if you seek you will find...

I seem to be reminded often of love, by hearts that show up here and there in the oddest places...

I wonder how many people are too busy missing signs from God...

I find hearts everywhere.. The middle of a tomato ( well my friend found that one) biting into my poached egg, in a tree stump, a potato chip, a leaf.... I could go on and on, the latest my daughter sent me was a drop of water from a water fountain...

Had she not been aware of my love of seeing hearts.... that someone passed forward that gift to me,
she too would have missed a sign from God...

Hearts represent Love, God is Love!

No matter where you are in life, look for the hearts that surround you and
know you are Loved!

In Awe of Love...

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful post. Yes, His presence is around us....we just need to see the sings He gives us. I enjoy seeing your hearts you find.

    ReplyDelete