Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Freedom To Be.... Write About It!

Freedom

I was shocked as I went to google the word freedom and it's meaning... Expecting a short meaning I was surprised to see all the explanations of freedom ...

Everything from personal freedom to
False freedom... I had No clue ...

But what I would like to share today is about my own personal Freedom ...

"Freedom to give myself permission to be me"
Freedom to express
Freedom to live
Freedom to love
Freedom to explore...

All a sense of growth and healing as each day turns a new page in my life book .... No one knows how many pages or chapters we have left...
But I do know we each have been given a life story to tell, our own book to write, life lessons to share on our pages in own book....

My title:
"A Creator of Love Awe and Wonder"
( given to me by a blessing that crossed my path )

Whats the name of your life book?
What chapter are you living?
How will your story be remembered?

In Awe of creating Wonder!

No comments:

Post a Comment