Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Very Best Friend ...

"It's My Basement You End Up In"

A best friend of 47 years!
Said to me "I'm picking the next one, it's my basement you end up in"
I had to laugh!

A best friend who makes me laugh, is there when I need to cry. Loyal as loyal can be, has a beautiful huge heart, her arms are always open, and she has a basement I can always end up in! : )

Details don't need to be shared, the point is an Angel in the form of a childhood friend, a gift from God, a life to be celebrated in the present, and memories to be cherished for a lifetime...

From a very thankful heart..
I love you Cyndi !

In awe of Love!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. There is nothing that compares to a friend you can laugh with, cry with, plan with and savor life's best times with. God Bless you both.

    Cindy Barton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angels you both are and what a beautiful friendship you have had for 47 years. The memories the joy and the love is a beautiful gift from God.
    Nice pictures :)

    ReplyDelete