Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Where Did You Go Today?

30 Miles to Nowhere ....

I can tell my 88 year old dad
Is bored…

I asked him, what he did today,
He said he want for a car ride,
I asked him "where did you go?"

And he smiled and said
"30 miles to nowhere"...

It made me wonder, how many times we have all gone 30 miles nowhere?

A destination, a goal, a purpose,
a desire, a plan, an understanding
Life has so much to offer, embrace and see... LOVE is all around ...

So next time you ever feel, you just want 30 miles to nowhere...

I pray you realize you are Somewhere,
And you know how much you mean to someone.....

Look for all the Love that surrounds you, You can't miss it !

In Awe, Love and Wonder

1 comment:

  1. Amy - what a great prose...the photo just puts you there! I can hear the rustling in the brush, the sound of your feet on the dirt, the birds, the warmth of the sun. 30 miles of nowhere...

    ReplyDelete