Saturday, May 5, 2012

Life Is Growth

Thankful For Life...

I find myself extremely thankful for my life. No matter the challenges or life's adversities. I am so blessed, I am thankful beyond measure and I find being thankful and passing on my blessings is truly healing.

Life is growth....

We have the choice...
We can grow and become better people , we can stay where we are and be people, or we can look at others and blame people....
The choice is yours!

Thankfulness is a gift, open it today!

In Awe of life no matter it's adversities....

1 comment:

  1. I only have to watch the news, and the terrible circumstances in which some people live, to make me so thankful when I begin to whine. As Joyce Meyer says: "You can be bitter or you can be better...but you can't be both---- love and happy trails--gail

    ReplyDelete