Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Going Back, Falling In Love...

Going Back, Falling In Love....

The song says:
"I left my heart in San Francisco "
I've come to realize
"I left my heart down south!"

South Carolina was my destination for a road trip I only dreamed of...

Why South Carolina, why now?
What drew me there?

Yes, it was a destination with friends, sunshine, golf, ocean, blue sky's and warm weather.... But why now, why did the stars line up and why did I fall in love with South Carolina ?

There is something about Gods perfect timing... Something about connection, something about when you look at life, no matter what you may be going thought, everything happens for a reason.

I stepped out, took a road trip, ended up down south and it changed my life....

A peace I felt, like no other ... The people, the sights, the sounds ... The food!!!! The sunshine, the warm air and the beautiful ocean... Not to mention all the wonderful history of the south! What's not to love?

And now I entered a secret garden, A place I share with someone in my heart, from a place I fell in love with...

In Awe of Awe! In Awe of Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment