Friday, May 25, 2012

The Aging Club....

Aging...The Club

I am blessed to still have my parents.
88 and 87.... Living, loving, and totally Bored!

I asked my dad what he did a few weeks ago and he said he went for a drive "30 miles to nowhere "

Yesterday I asked him what's new, he told me he joined the " Do Nothing Club" they do nothing all day...

He smiled and I know he's bored...
We laughed, smiled some more
I asked what does the club serve for dinner he said " left overs" ...

I love my daddy's humor ...
I love my daddy
Once his little girl, always his little girl!

In awe and wonder of a daddy's love...

1 comment:

  1. Amy, you are so so Blessed. Spend good times with them, laugh with them, listen to them, hug and love them. I know you know this and do this.....I just wish.....I could do this. God I miss mine.

    ReplyDelete