Sunday, May 6, 2012

I Want My Mommy...

Adult To Child

It was a week of pain... I knew I needed my mother, somehow this week I became the child on several occasions, yearning for my mothers touch...

The pain that comes and goes is the same pain that sent me into neck surgery this past December..

Has it returned? If so, now what? The reminder of that 10 week period was extremely stressful, I thought I can't go back there... I am Believing between PT, prayer, and energy work to release, I won't need to go back there.

My mother, 87 and confused on many occasions and in pain herself from years of arthritis was there for me this week as my mommy.

A 53 year old, blessed to have her mom, a nurse by profession... I find as we continue to age, what I see in what we have together is a relationship mending its closeness...
And I am forever grateful for my mother...

I smile thinking of the gift of my parents, one more incredible Blessing to count in spite of any
Pain I may be feeling...

Thanks mom for loving me and being there to rub my arm... I love you

In Awe of All my Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment