Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Passion Overrides Fear

Passion Overrides Fear

As you know I love to write and yet I don't enjoy reading and my spelling and grammar are not perfect...

It was brought to my attention there are typos in some of my postings, although I already realize that I am not perfect, I'm thankful to you all for pointing them out....or not really! : )

It's given me even more strength to overcome my fear..

I lived in Fear of not writing perfectly, and because of that Fear I never wrote....my ego prevented me from sharing what was on my heart through my written word.
What if I was critiqued? What if I made mistakes? What if others didn't like what I had to say?

Thank God for Passion , it's stronger than the Ego... And more fulfilling than any spelling error that someone may point out....

So to all of you gifted English majors I say Hooray to you and I look forward to you editing one of my books that makes "The New York Times Bestseller List" someday!

Get in line I'll sign your copy! ; )
In Awe of Passion....

No comments:

Post a Comment