Thursday, May 31, 2012

On The Road Again...

On The Road Again!

I was called a gypsy by a sweet dear friend the other day...
I guess because I love to be on the road ... Truth be known I've been bored here in Rochester for years... Maybe it's my status of being single, maybe living in the same town Forever, maybe I just love to explore... ( my hearts desire would be to explore with a wonderful life long partner!)

I love to see the world from a view most take for granted, or don't have time to stop and see the beauty of the sights all around...

I was told I'm a creator of Love, Awe and Wonder a description of what a stranger (at the time) saw in me, which makes me smile!

This posting was inspired by the picture I posted...
It was taken in the car ( I was the passenger Margie!) but the beauty of this picture made me realize the God given gifts that surround us all the time...

This picture can be anything and anywhere you want it to be!
What do you see?
where do you see it?

I'm on the road again next week...
A new kind of adventure ....
One that was put on my radar by something bigger than a GPS or a road map ...

It's time to really start living!
Follow your dreams, open the door and don't hesitate to see what's out there!

South Carolina...West Virginia it is!!! : )

As for the picture, it can be anything you can imagine it to be!!

Follow your dreams....

In awe of wonder and Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment