Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Words Spoken...

Words and there Importance

"Stop dead in my tracks"
Is a saying I have heard many times and something that came to my mind this morning after a feeling of frustration of not being in a position to be able to do Exactly what I physically want at this point in my recuperation stage from surgery.

But what I realized which is so much more  important is what I am thinking and the words I am using about how I am feeling...
" to stop dead in my tracks" is such a negative thought on so many levels,  so as I continue to become Aware of my life, my energy, my circumstance 
I am realizing the importance of speaking and knowing the power of my words along with my thoughts...

I may not be able to do exactly what I want at this moment but

 "It's just a matter of a short time that my  life train will be moving at full speed on my life tracks"!!
Now  those are words to live by...

How about your words spoken? Any verbal changes to make to change your thoughts ?

Just wondering ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment