Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fears

Fears

We all have them,
But Do we all admit to having them?
We may see each other as strong women And a lot of the times we are. 
But I have come to learn
Our strength can be our weakness!

What do you fear?

I don't fear much, 
but what I do fear is my own human weakness.. 

The frailty of not being good enough, letting someone down, hurting someone unintentionally.. 

The fear of being judged, not meeting my full potential, and not being loved, truly loved and accepted for who I am.

Funny how the human strength and determination becomes the  biggest weakness for some ...

I was reminded this past weekend watching a recent story of a beautiful actress who looked to the world as a strong independent women that had it all,  yet her  fears almost took her life... 

Life is too precious not to love, embrace, accept, and be real with who we are,  fears and all....

So What do you fear the most?

For me
It's fear itself!! 

"Love cast out all fear"

No comments:

Post a Comment