Monday, January 2, 2012

Awareness 1.2.12

1.2.12 Awareness

Today's date is just one example of truly being Aware...

Aware of each and every moment that surrounds your life...

One of my new year commitments to myself is being present each day to my day, the present of my Now, my moment in time and how I can live that moment to its fullest in a light of a feeling of being present to my life and the world that surrounds me.

Over the years I have lived for this or lived for that ... Waiting for this or waiting for that ... Allowing the outside circumstances of my life to change to fit my yearnings and desires only to realize it hasn't happened and I'm still waiting for the change for my life from the outside to fit the desires of my inside, my heart, my longing of what I can visualize for myself.

I realized this 2nd day of the 1st month of 2012 that each and everyday I must be present, I must be aware of each day, the "present" each moment brings... And being present to each new day is my commitment to myself and to see each new day in the light of Love, looking at this day differently then I have in the past. By being present to my day, my life, my journey...

Today I am still recuperating from disc surgery,
And so...

Today I choose to be thankful for this 2nd day of the 1st month of 2012 ..

1-2-12 and I am thankful for a date that makes me smile and I am thankful for my life and my blessings which  I choose to embrace this very day...

I have become AWARE of my life, and how I spend my energy...
I choose to spend it wisely, in a peaceful, joy filled loving environment , where my yearnings deep within are aware of my hearts desire...

What do you choose to be Aware this day?

Living in a state of "love awe and wonder"...
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment