Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Daddy

I Still Have a Daddy!

87 years old , and I see him as 50 something... Yet how can that be, since I'm 50 something?  

Oh, how the  mind can play games with us!!

Well,  none the "more" ( Aware of words spoken)  I have a wonderful daddy, which I am truly thankful for. 
I wonder just how many can say they had " the worlds best dad " I'm not sure he was the " worlds best dad" but to me he was/is a dad who loves, cares for, embraces with compassion, who is always there to listen and is a calming presence when I need a sense of  normalcy the most.  

I still have a daddy, and during difficult times when I need him most, he is there for me.

A priceless treasure, a gift from above, a warm comfortable place I can go to and feel a smile,  receive a hug be loved unconditionally and be a little girl again, and just be me.  

What more could I ask for on this 5 th day of the 1 st month of 2012. !
I am thankful for my daddy, the love he has given me freely and the memories I will always cherish. 

His Love  showed me the Awe of Wonder!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment