Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Shape and Sort Ball

Shape and Sort Ball

I woke up thinking about a blue and red plastic ( Tupperware  plastic to be exact) ball called the shape and sort ball ( I believe) 
My thoughts on this childhood toy is the lesson we should have learned at the age of 3 years old.  

The life lesson of realizing that if a round ball doesn't fit into a square hole then we must Move on and try again to find the match that is just right to allow what you hold in your hand to easily fit into the shape on the ball that you choose.

A life lesson I have become aware of...

 A metaphor for life and knowing when it's time to move onto the next shape, the next opening which perfectly matches the piece you hold in your hand...

Could it be all these years I've been trying to put a round ball into a square hole?

Wondering  about the Awe of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment