Monday, January 2, 2012

"Full Bloom"


Full Bloom

 I waited so long to be watered

 Sat dry for so many years.

Yearning for a tender touch,

And Music that would bring tears…

I see the "Full bloom" now

The beauty of its care

All I needed was someone to be there.

You allowed me to be

Encouraged me to see

And showed me how to be me......

Your gentle touch,

Encouraging words

that poured out of that heart of yours

Allowed me, this "Full Bloom"

As Its beauty sat

Waiting for someone to come into my room.

This Christmas was the perfect time

to see my heart’s desire

Its blossom now Full bloom

Filled with Love that many will admire.

As I flourish and grow with you by my side

There is no longer a reason not to confide

It took someone to believe in me, someone to care

Someone I love and hold so dear...

You nurtured this "Full Bloom"

You watered it as you shared

You brought this beauty back to life

After so many dying years...

It’s that Ray of Sun, that Ray of light

That has made this Christmas plant

come to life

a bud, a blossom, now a "Full Bloom"

all because you walked into my room..

The beauty of this blossom

Is yours to behold

as we continue to move forward, 

as we grow old....

Amy Weider
 12.25.10 3:30 pm ©

No comments:

Post a Comment